Monday, February 11, 2013

Will Zoo Be Mine?



Did you ever make homemade Valentine's as a kid? 


I remember making some with my mom out of red and white paper heart doilies in the 2nd grade. It was one of my favorite Valentines memories. 

This year is Miss E's first Valentine's party at school and I thought it would be fun to make some homemade Valentines to give out. Luckily there are only 12 kids in her class, so it wasn't too difficult to put together. ;) In fact, they were rather easy to make. Normally I'm scrambling last minute to get holiday crafts done but this time I was 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Yay! 

And if you are ever wondering what to do with the empty Costco cardboard packaging you have lying around (maybe that's just me), just cut them up and make it into Valentines! :) Miss E also helped me stamp her name and glue on some felt hearts. 

She got a little attached to the plastic animals and may have disassembled the Valentines at one point so she could keep them and play with them but I persuaded her to give them back by giving her her own set which she was thrilled about and now we have plastic animal friends all over the house. :) 





I hope you all have a LOVEly Valentine's Day!!

Happy Crafting!

Love, Sierra


1 comment:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every comment I receive! Thank you for the blog love! :) You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...